Career Area: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
At Caterpillar, you build what matters—whether it’s the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships, or new digital technologies. Our work is powered by our people. As a Caterpillar manufacturing professional, every day you’ll make sure our customers get the quality products they need to build our world’s infrastructure and power the world. And you’ll do it in modern, clean, safe environments equipped with the latest technologies. Here you can do the work that matters.
The Industrial Power Systems Division has an exciting opportunity for an Order to Delivery Assembly Associate in Griffin, Georgia. As an Order To Delivery Assembly Associate, you will become a member of the team that lives daily the team culture, understands and accepts plant policy, procedures and practices.
To learn more, please watch the video below!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH9_e3CTw3U Job Duties
•Operates and maintains an environment that is safe and clean
Adheres to established standards, policies and procedures relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, ergonomics, attendance, quality of work life, IS09000 certification, and audits
Spend 95% to 100% of the time producing quality product
Understanding of engines and manufacturing operations
•Must be able to work overtime as required
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Applications (basic skills/knowledge – capable of functioning independently)
· 1 to 2 years manufacturing experience
· Current or previous 400 series engine assembly experience at IPSD Griffin
· Good communication skills, both verbally and written
· Must be capable of working in a participative, team-based culture
· Must demonstrate reliability and quality awareness
Monday – Friday
7am – 3:30pm
Compensation & Benefits Offered!
· 40-hour work weeks with potential for overtime
· Payrate starting at $17/hr
· 80 hours of vacation with an additional 24 hours of paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
· 10 paid holidays
· Climate controlled work environment
· 100% 401k match up to 6%
· Annual bonus program
· Annual company contribution into your 401k
· Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
· Local & national discounts!
· Company provided uniforms
· Safety shoe allowance – $100.00 annually
· Clean/safe work environment
· Paid holiday shut down at the end of the year (dependent upon business needs)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .